windsor's big screen
7 - 10 September 2017
For a second year the Parade will be transformed into a Great British seaside.. The beach will appear with sand extending from the screen and to the pond to create Watford’s very own lagoon in the heart of town.
Running for 4days, open from 9am – 10pm
- VIP Deckchair area
- Showing over 30 screenings of blockbuster, classic movies and children’s movies
- Turning Watford into Watford on Sea with lots of sand, beach huts and Beach activities such as sandcastle competitions and Fun Fair activities
- Children activities of every kind on the beach
- Pop-up restaurant and a beach bar
- Opening times: 9am – 10pm (24hr Security)
FREE general admission for all visits to the Sunshine Club, the daily children’s entertainment group, and all sporting events (if screened). Option to upgrade to premium seating or package for a nominal charge as outlined below.
- £7 – Premium, covered seating, over 12yrs
- £4 – Premium covered seating, under 12yrs
- VIP package available on request
- Book groups from 10-100 guests